MR. STEPHEN E. CHASE is a Senior Construction Manager who has held upper management position in construction and construction related fields, including energy generation and transformation facilities as well as commercial and industrial buildings. He has had multiple successful management experiences in all phases of construction, LEED and maintenance of multi-million dollar projects with a strong emphasis on team leadership. Areas of expertise include industrial, justice, commercial, aerospace and nuclear power generation.
- Senior Construction Consultant: Link Resources, Inc. 2009 - present
- Project Manager: The Facility Group, 2003-2009; Responsible for the planning, scheduling, budgeting, design review and construction management of $30MM design build jail expansion, $22.3MM LEED design build county administration and conference center, $7.9MM aerospace warehouse consolidation project.
- Project Manager: McClier CORPORATION, 1998-2003; Responsible for the planning, scheduling, budgeting, design review and construction management of aerospace, manufacturing, distribution, and signage branding roll out programs.
- Manager Construction Inspection: W.L.JORDON, Inc., 1996-1998; Managed the Construction Inspection Division for the $16MM Orem Street Tunnel Project in Atlanta. Responsible for ensuring all phases of construction were carried out in accordance with the design documents.
- Program Manager: United Energy Services, 1989-1995; Managed a team of industry recognized experts responsible for assessing the adequacy of existing site specific programs such as but not limited to preventative maintenance, safety, training, root cause analysis, procurement and proposed modification constructability reviews with recommendations for improvement then being proposed for implementation based on the assessment findings. Additionally, these assessments were conducted in such a manner as to ensure the programs complied with the requirements of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and The Institute of Nuclear Power Operations. These assessments were performed at Nuclear Power Generating Facilities and U.S. Department of Energy installations throughout the U.S.
- Construction Manager: Stone & Webster Engr. Corp, 1973-1989; Provided Construction Management services for the initial construction and subsequent maintenance outages at several Nuclear Power Generating Facilities throughout the United States.
- BS, Civil Engineering TRI-STATE UNIVERSITY, Angola, IN
- OSHA 30 Hour Certified
- Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission NPDES Level 1A Certified
Office (770) 919-7070
Fax (770) 919-9200