MR. PETER F. MCEWAN - MANAGING DIRECTOR DEVELOPMENT is an executive with broad professional experience in the field of energy project development and management. Mr. McEwan has just completed two years in the Middle East as Executive Director of Development for Trigeneration projects, and has resumed responsibilities as a senior consultant for Link Resources. His background includes commercial development and financing for all types of power generation technologies in the United States, Central/South America, the Middle East, and South Africa. He has held full profit and loss responsibility for operating companies as well as financial responsibility for large construction and operating projects. Mr. McEwan’s early career was spent in construction and project management in the fields of mining, energy and infrastructure development.
Mr. McEwan is accustomed to high level interaction with senior executives, government officials, financing and other international agencies and representatives of construction companies. He is thoroughly familiar with the workings of banking, financing, and investment agencies and with negotiating agreements and obtaining approvals at all levels. Mr. McEwan has sat on the Board of Directors of several special-purpose companies in the Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Pakistan and Kenya, and has been responsible for day to day development and management of related energy projects in Kenya and Pakistan.
- Senior Consultant: Link Resources, Inc., to Present
- Wartsila Power Development, Inc., Vice President, London office. - Development and financing of independent energy projects in Europe, Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.
- Coastal Power Company, Vice President, Development, Europe, Central and South America
- New Jersey Resources, Inc. Vice President Project Development - domestic energy projects.
- Energy America, Inc., Senior Vice President, Operations - coal and gas fired power systems
- Energy Factors, Inc., (now Sithe Energies) Vice President. - solar, wood and coal fired power systems
- Bechtel Corporation, Project Manager – Project manager for coal slurry and dewatering systems for the ETSI coal transportation pipeline
- Edward L. Bateman, Ltd., Vice President, Engineering - Financing and engineering minerals processing, mining and heavy industrial facilities in the USA and South Africa
- Phelps Dodge of Africa, Ltd., Project Manager - mining project construction and management.
- MS Mechanical Engineering, University of Witwatersrand, 1979
- Diploma in Business Management, Damelin Management School, 1972
- BS Metallurgical Engineering, University of Arizona, 1966
- BS Mechanical Engineering, University of Cape Town, 1963
Office (770) 919-7070
Fax (770) 919-9200