MR. DONALD PATON has 35 years of broad energy experience, including international from product and business development of large capital equipment (power plants) to financial restructuring of leveraged leases, providing consulting services in the areas of project finance, transaction restructuring, portfolio management and facility valuations with an emphasis on economic and operational issues created by the changing electric utility market in the US. Product and business unit responsibilities ranged from nuclear systems to conventional boiler plants and environmental equipment, coal preparation and injection systems, refractories, tubular products, and instruments and controls, serving diverse worldwide utility, pulp and paper, steel, waste to energy and general industry markets.
- Senior Marketing Director 1999-present: Link Resources, Inc.
- President: Balgray International Incorporated 1994-2000
- Vice President: Dean and Associates Inc.
- Vice President and Investment Manager: Westinghouse Electric Corporation, Financial Services Group, 1989-1994
- Increasingly senior management positions: Babcock & Wilcox Company, 1971-1989
- Manager of Worldwide Market Planning: Drives Systems Operation, General Electric Company, 1967-1969
- Production Control: AEI Ltd. (now GEC Alsthom) Large Turbine Department 1964-1967
University of Cambridge, England, MA, Engineering 1964
University of Chicago, MBA, Finance and International Business 1971
Office (770) 919-7070
Fax (770) 919-9200