MR. CHUCK McVICKER - SENIOR CONSULTANT NUCLEAR has over forty (40) years of diversified experience in the utility, nuclear and technical services industries. This experience includes general management, consulting, training, and technical support for: asset management, laboratory and plant system testing, quality assurance, nuclear safety culture, and power plant operations. Chuck has been responsible for executive level communication and strategic direction for nuclear asset management software and is experienced in determining business needs and directing major software projects for nuclear utility and DOE prime contractors. He is knowledgeable in developing and assessing nuclear utility management and administrative controls, policies and procedures. He has performed and managed testing services for nuclear plant startup, EQ, chemical/metallurgical, soils/concrete, air quality, and radioactively contaminated material. He has supported nuclear projects in construction, startup, and commercial operation by managing QA/QC organizations, licensing, and the Operational QA Program.
- Senior Consultant: Link Resources, Inc. 2012 - present
- Vice President Nuclear Solutions: Ventyx an ABB Company 2010 – 2012
- Senior Account Executive: Indus International/Ventyx 1996 – 2010.
- Independent Consultant: 1994 - 1996
- Division Manager: United Energy Services 1983 – 1994
- Operations QA Manager: Pennsylvania Power & Light 1977 – 1983
- QA Manager and Startup Engineer: Wisconsin Public Service 1973 – 1977
- Officer U.S. Nuclear Navy Submarine Service 1969-1973
- MBA: Lehigh University
- BS in Chemical Engineering: University of Pennsylvania
Office (770) 919-7070
Fax (770) 919-9200